BigBang is a tool for scientific analysis of open source and internet governance communities.
We have released BigBang v0.2.0 Tulip Revolution.
This release marks a new milestone in BigBang development.
- Gender participation estimation
- Improved support for IETF mailing list ingest
- Extensive gardening of the example notebooks
- Upgraded all notebooks to Jupyter 4
- Improved installation process based on user testing
En route to this milestone, the BigBang community made a number of changes to its procedures. These include:
- The adoption of a Governance document for guiding decision-making.
- The adoption of a Code of Conduct establishing norms of respectful behavior within the community.
- The creation of an ombudsteam for handling personal disputes.
We have also for this milestone adopted by community decision the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0.